SurfEars 3.0 is a revolutionary new product developed from a health and surf perspective. It’s designed to address and stop the build up of bone in your ears caused by surfing. It prevents water entry so water, cold air and contaminants don’t cause your ear any problems. It does this while minimising your loss of sound.
Sound and hearing is essential for your surfing not just for the ambiance of the waves but for balance. Balance is likely the most important natural sense to power your surfing and it’s greatly improved with SurfEars 3.0 over other alternatives.
Two times World Surfing Champion, Australian Tom Carroll comments, “Finally, after a long and painful period of avoidance, my left ear was surgically cleared of exostosis (surfers ear) two years ago and my right ear almost 99% blocked and now booked in for surgery. ‘SurfEars’ couldn’t have come at a better time in my life.
“My doctor took one look at the product and his face lit up with joy. Finally something he can issue to his never ending surgical roster of surfing patients, which is specifically designed to give us the ability to hear and engage with others while protecting ourselves from this extraordinary, natural response from our bodies to protect itself, again THANK YOU!!”
A large range of features are included in the new improved SurfEars 3.0 version that include:
- ADDITION OF LEASH – An optional silicon leash is now attached to the SurfEars 3.0 plugs so there should be no excuses for losing plugs. The leash can be removed if you prefer to surf without it. Instructions on how to use leash are included in the package. IMPROVED ACOUSTICS – There’s an enlarged sound canal area so you get better hearing.
- HYDROPHOBIC COATING – There’s improved hydrophobic coating on the SurfEars 3.0 mesh.
- BETTER FIT – The new shape secures the plugs inside the ear with more contact points.
- IMPROVED WATER SEAL – The improved ear gel (ear bud) design provides a better fit for most users. The small gel is now smaller and the large gel is now larger so you get better fit for a greater range of ear sizes. The gel is now shorter providing a better fit for surfers with advanced ear canal closure.
- The outer ring on the gel is enlarged so you get an improved seal. New Red colour highlights identify the latest version. Check our swim gear at Manly Surfboards>Swim